Thursday, August 4, 2011

One Week To Bonneville Speed Week 2011!!!

As announced, you can get all of your 1/4 liter motorcycle coverage right here.  I will be making the whole 1400 mile round trip on my Suzuki TU250X.  I plan on making the 700 mile one way drive in one day.  I will be missing the first day Saturday as I will be travelling that day.  Come Sunday morning though I will be seeking out all of the 1/4 liter particapants and will get pictures and hopefully specifics on each bike.  Be sure to see how your favorite does. 

I will be making pretty much the entire journey from Phoenix to Wendover on US93, if you'd like to catch me en route just follow the blog as I will post updates on every stop.  I will be leaving Phoenix via US60 to Wickenburg @ about 5AM Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment